President Bill Clinton and Helen Hunt to appear the week of June 7
Living with Kelly and Ryan announced their special guests for the week of June 7. Among the guests who join in for a virtual or on-site appearance are iconic actors, reality stars and lifestyle experts. Live is also launching its “Live at Home” week, a series of tips and tricks for great home improvement updates.
What is happening:
- Every day, millions of Americans connect to ABCnationwide long-running morning talk show Living with Kelly and Ryan for the latest entertainment news and current events.
- The network shared their guest list for the coming week, which includes actors, writers and more.
- Also as part of the summer fun Series “Live’s Hometown Chefs Summer Cooking” continues Friday with another great recipe.
- Living with Kelly and Ryan is hosted by television personalities Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest. Check your local listings to find your local network and airtime.
Living with Kelly and Ryan Guests of the week from June 7 to 11:
- Monday June 7
- Tuesday June 8
- President Bill Clinton and James Patterson (The president’s daughter)
- Sabrina Soto (Everyday Hacks to Freshen Up Your Home)
- Wednesday June 9
- Hélène Chasse (Blind spot)
- Monica Mangin (Pandemic Resistant Home Improvements)
- Thursday June 10
- Jimmy Smits (In the heights)
- Caroline Rhea
- Vern Yip (Affordable Exterior Home Design Solutions)
- Friday 11 June
- Zooey Deschanel (The Celebrity Dating Game)
- Daphne Rubin-Vega (In the heights)
- Monica Mangin (Total makeover of six cottages in Pennsylvania)
- “Summer cuisine from the chefs of Live’s hometown”
Living with Kelly and Ryan is distributed nationally by Disney Media Networks. The show is produced by WABC-TV in New York City and produced by Michael Gelman, Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest.