8 companies in the Valley are recruiting NOW! (04/04)
Let’s get to work! Here are 8 companies in the Valley who are hiring NOW!
For more resources on jobs, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. Build a lucrative and sustainable career with Freedom Financial Network recently named # 4 of the best places to work in the valley! Freedom Financial Network knows that more diversity brings more value to their business, which is why they are determined to add talent from all walks of life to their team. Freedom is recruiting for sales, technology and customer service positions in its Tempe office. If you’re determined to help improve the financial lives of those across the country, check out openings with Freedom Financial today. here!
2. Mutual Freedom, a Forbes Magazine America’s Best Employers for Women and Great Place to Work certified company, recruits sales representatives statewide including Chandler, Mesa, Scottsdale, Phoenix, Tucson, and more. As a Liberty Mutual Field Sales Representative, you will benefit from a diverse and supportive environment, as well as a competitive compensation package, including base salary, uncapped commissions, a bonus structure and benefits. full benefits. If you are a passionate salesperson, a competitive go-getter, a human person and a relationship builder, apply today and bring your expertise. For a limited time, Liberty is offering a signing bonus of $ 5,000 to new applicants who have an active P&C license or an active Life and Health license. Apply to open positions here.
3. Northern Trust is committed to capitalizing on individual strengths and differences within its diverse workforce. They have 11 resource tips that connect employees from different backgrounds, provide networking and mentoring opportunities, and much more. Northern Trust’s commitment to diversity is just one of the many reasons they have been named the World’s Most Admired Company by Fortune for 14 years in a row. Northern Trust is immediately recruiting team leaders, analysts and consultants in its Tempe office. Find open positions at Northern Trust and apply today here.
4. MFRG-ICNE Construction is looking for talent at its head office in North Scottsdale. MFRG-ICON was recently named one of the Best Companies to Work for in 2020 in Arizona. MFRG-ICON understands that the passion, dedication and creativity of their team members is the lifeblood of their business. This is why they invest in their employees, offering them professional fulfillment, growth opportunities and a truly cooperative working environment. MFRG-ICON is currently seeking to fill positions for Project Engineers, Project Managers, Project Coordinators and others. Learn more about MFRG-ICON and apply for their vacancies here.
5. Are you ready for the real estate game? Mate is recruiting 352 buying agents in Phoenix. Homie is a disruptive real estate company changing the way homes are bought and sold. In a very competitive real estate market, buyers need local expertise and experienced professional support to help them secure their dream home. Homie’s model allows him to offer buying agents competitive compensation, as well as annual bonuses. Like the buying agents of traditional brokerage houses, their total compensation depends on the number of transactions they complete. However, Homie agents differ from traditional agents in that they have substantial resources, including an app that makes it easy for buyers to schedule visits and save their favorite homes, a world-class marketing team generating leads, and a one-stop shop. unique business model with easy access to loans, securities and insurance. Homie agents also benefit from a team to support transactions, as well as real estate brokers and lawyers to ensure clients have the best possible representation. Licensed real estate agents can apply to here.
6. Join the team of Terros Health. They have a wide range of positions available, from clinicians to care coordinators. They offer full benefits and 4 weeks of PTO your first year. In addition, cash bonuses for certain positions and bilingual differentials. To apply, send your CV to [email protected]
7. Want to know what it would be like to work in an organization with an award-winning culture? For the second time in a row, Farmers Assurance® was named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For! Farmers® is dedicated to providing team members with meaningful work in an inclusive environment and they are now growing their Phoenix team. Learn more about the organization and learn about open roles in customer service, complaints, inbound sales, and more. here.
8. To Cable A they know that diversity resides in the communities they serve and among the associates who are dedicated to ensuring their continued success. They take great pride in the communities they serve, community engagement and giving back is one of the things that keeps the company together. Do you want to join this inclusive and community business? Cable One expands its teams in Arizona! A career at Cable One includes benefits such as paid time off, first day medical and dental benefits, wellness programs, tuition reimbursement and more. Learn more about their culture, award-winning benefits and open careers today by clicking here.